George IV Portrait by Sir Thomas Laurence, 1816
McLeod Milling Co.
This truck, the first sold in Stratford, was delivered to the city on a railway flatcar to the McLeod Milling Co., a flour milling operation. Apparently, the driver, Charlie Grace, didn't read the owner's manual, and didn't know how to shut the darned thing off . . . so he just let the engine run out of gas. Charlie is the man on the left; the other gentleman was not identified. This photo, taken in 1913 on East Gore Street. Picture Beacon-Herald, Source: Brian Wendy Reis . . . FB
McLeod Milling Co., 1922 Stratford-Perth Archives
Residence: 21 George St. E.
James Wood, heritage home
The Studio Theatre, 34 George St. E. Photo Fred Gonder